Job Title: Marketing Campaigns Coordinator
Reports to (Direct): Head of Marketing
Direct reports: None
Salary: Up to £30,000
Location: Hybrid, Head Office based - min 4 days a week,
Kirkby-in-Ashfield. Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
OVERALL OBJECTIVE OF THE ROLE
Leverage current skills and accept any required training in order to effectively support the requirements of marketing and sales departments, whilst proving a line of communication for subsidiary and distribution partner requests.
Assisting with the planning of strategic marketing campaigns and strands in conjunction with the Head of Marketing and Design & Digital Marketing Executive, whilst taking responsibility for the scheduled delivery of associated projects and tasks.
Maintain a professional demeanour, representing and promoting the company in positive and helpful light both internally and with clients.
Flexibility to support of sales team at events and tradeshows. Some international travel may be required.
Any other business as directed by the Head of Marketing.
MAIN TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Development and production of educational materials, videos, digital and web content in conjunction with internal and external clinicians
- Development and production of marketing collateral and assets
- Development and production of sales tools and literature
- Development and production of product marketing information
- Development and management of social media posts, including monitoring of comments and feedback
- Construction of clinical case study materials
- Construction and delivery of promotional and education email campaigns
- Processing of event leads and contacts to CRM
- Growth of customer contact list in accordance with GDPR and market regulations
- Acquire market and product knowledge to better support the business and its customers.
- Utilisation of CRM and other internal software systems to build contacts database and distribute bulk email campaigns
- Populate and engage with project/task management system
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- 3 years’ experience within a marketing role
- A Level English (grade C or above) or equivalent
- A Level Maths (grade C or above) or equivalent
- Strong copywriting skills
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Comfortable with routinely shifting demands
DESIREABLE SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Marketing related Degree
- Knowledge of healthcare market, in particular Advanced Woundcare
- Experience of Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience of Search Engine Optimisation
- Website analytics
- Familiarity with Shopify platform
- Experience with Sage Software
- Experience of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), or Manufacturing Resource Planning (MRP) software
- Experience of CRM software
- Experience of Bulk email systems and construction of dynamic email templates
- Experience of project planning or task management software
- Driving licence
We are an equal opportunities employer