Terms and conditions
These terms and conditions apply to all users of this website (the “Site”) and by continuing to access and browse the Site, you are accepting them without limitation or qualification.
- You may not, without Brightwake Ltd’s prior written consent, distribute, modify, or in any way use any or all of the services, software, Site content, and materials made available through the Site.
- Whilst Brightwake Ltd endeavours to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, it makes no warranties as to its accuracy and will not be liable for any errors or omissions in it. Everything on the Site is provided ‘as is’ and to the extent permitted by law in your country (but subject to paragraph 7.) is made available without warranty of any kind.
- To the extent permitted by law in your country (but subject to paragraph 7), Brightwake Ltd excludes all liability for any damage to, or virus that may infect, your computer equipment or other property as a result of your access to the Site.
- Brightwake Ltd has not reviewed the sites linked to the Site and will not be responsible for the content or privacy policies of such sites.
- You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that could be a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and by using this Site, you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.